By Sylvain Ratabouil
About This Book
- Create excessive functionality cellular functions with C/C++ and combine with Java
- Exploit complicated Android positive aspects resembling pictures, sound, enter, and sensing
- Port and reuse your personal or third-party libraries from the prolific C/C++ ecosystem
Who This ebook Is For
Are you an Android Java programmer who wishes extra functionality? Are you a C/C++ developer who doesn’t are looking to hassle with the complexity of Java and its out-of-control rubbish collector? do you need to create quick in depth multimedia purposes or video games? If you’ve responded convinced to any of those questions then this e-book is for you. With a few common wisdom of C/C++ improvement, it is possible for you to to dive headfirst into local Android development.
What you'll Learn
- Build your first Android local venture from scratch
- Communicate with Java via Java local Interfaces
- Learn the main layout intricacies of making a local OpenGL ES 2.0 photos application
- Initialize, play, and checklist sound and tune with OpenSL ES
- Handle enter occasions and sensors to create diverse interplay types
- Port an current library on Android via compiling commonest C++ frameworks on Android
- Interface and optimize the prevailing code with RenderScript
- Combine pix, sound, enter, sensors, and physics on your application
Android NDK is all approximately injecting high-performance and conveyable code into your cellular apps by way of exploiting the utmost pace of the gadget they run on.
This booklet will allow you to create C/C++-enabled cellular purposes and combine them with Java. The books begins with educating you the way to entry local API and port libraries utilized in essentially the most winning Android purposes. subsequent, you are going to circulation directly to create a true local software undertaking during the entire implementation of a local API and porting current third-party libraries. relocating ahead, you are going to entry the keyboard and enter peripherals and browse accelerometer or orientation sensors. eventually, you'll dive into extra complicated issues equivalent to RenderScript.
Read Online or Download Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition PDF
Similar application development books
In DetailEven notwithstanding Titanium generates a number of platform apps with a unmarried code-base and enables the upkeep and administration of cellular initiatives, it nonetheless lacks a layout interface instrument, and accordingly, ForgedUI used to be created to enhance what has been maintaining again a wide element of productiveness earnings on Titanium SDK.
Leverage the positive aspects of NetScaler VPX™ to optimize and set up responsive net companies and functions on a number of virtualization platformsAbout This BookLearn tips to layout, manage, and installation Netscaler VPX in a digital atmosphere to make your entire net purposes speedier and secureHarness the ability and efficiencies of off-the-shelf and their virtualized, dynamic datacenters step by step directions exhibiting you ways to enforce various good points utilizing pattern situations and real-world examplesWho This ebook Is ForIf you're a Citrix® or community administrator who must enforce NetScaler® on your digital atmosphere to achieve an perception on its performance, this publication is perfect for you.
Rails five and Ruby 2. 2 convey many advancements, together with new APIs and great functionality improvements, and the 5th version of this award-winning vintage is now up-to-date! in case you are new to Rails, you will get step by step counsel. if you are an skilled developer, this publication provides you with the excellent, insider info you wish for the newest model of Ruby on Rails.
- Intelligent Decision-making Support Systems: Foundations, Applications and Challenges (Decision Engineering)
- Creating Mobile Apps with jQuery Mobile - Second Edition
- Learning PHP 7
- Yii Project Blueprints
Additional info for Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition
Android NDK: Beginner's Guide - Second Edition by Sylvain Ratabouil